Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

Having a net book connected to the internet helped me learn over the year, it is easy for us students.We use our net books for researching and how to make documents and uploading images to our blog. I've learnt from my friends different ways of using a net book and finding new websites. I have helped other kids by showing them how to re image netbook and fixing the netbook.I am also able to go on to the Google sites.The Google sites are where we get our reading activity and Topic Study.
I have also learnt many from my teacher strategies for having and LCM and GCM.
I have enjoyed using my net book to Learn,Create and sharing with other people .Using Netbooks at Glenbrae school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.