Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Narrative Story


When we were at camp,it began when i heard a splash.Whoa!!I got a fright,and walked around to see what caused the splash.I looked in the water,and I saw the circular waves from the splash,I walked towards it with my body covered with goosebumps.I finally saw the whole 360 circular waves.I try to find the middle,but i can't because the waves were fading away as it moves every two inches.




I  looked up,and saw this bright shining light.It stayed up there for 15 seconds,and lightning.”Ohh!!” I screamed.I was so surprised to see something like that happen in my life.I ran back to the dining room all surprised,and nervous at the same time.I didn't know why.Dinner just finished,and everyone walked up to their cabins.While I was walking,I heard splashes,I ignored it,and as soon my bed,i jumped on it,and slept straight away.


I woke up in the middle of the night,and looked at the time,it was 11:00 pm.I heard footsteps getting louder at it comes closer.I saw its shadow on the window.There was two big headed silhouettes with their hands “Banging on the door”.then I got up and looked outside and it was ZOMBIES,so I screamed as loud as i can so the teachers would hear me.Then the light went on and my friends woke up with faces looking frightened.

My friends saw the zombies and yelled “help help”.Then more and more zombies came to our cabins,and everyone get out of there bed and ran outside for help.”ahhhhh!!” I yelled then me and some of my friends hid in the big shed,we waited for a long time for the zombies,then it went quiet so we checked outside for anymore zombies,but there was no one here.We survived the zombie apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.